Class of 2023 Senior Grants
We wish all of our future graduating seniors success upon the completion of high school.
The 2022-23 school year brings about a change as to how we will give back to our graduating seniors: every graduating senior whose family is a member of the PTSO by December 31, 2022 is eligible to apply for a Senior Grant. The PTSO acknowledges that college is not the next step for some graduates. Whether headed straight into the workforce, going to college, attending a trade school, joining the military, or any of the limitless options available upon graduation, every 2023 graduate is eligible to apply.
Senior Grants Available
Randomly selected applicants:
$250 sponsored by Legacy Planning Advisors (1)
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023
* Scholarship information will be emailed to the student email on file during the first or second week of January 2023.
* Student or student's family must be a member of the Denmark PTSO by 11:59 pm on December 31, 2022 to be eligible
* Winners will receive their scholarship at Denmark High School's Senior Awards Night.
* A list of winners will be posted on this website after the DHS Senior Awards Night.
* Contact Leandrea Voskanian at Scholarships@DenmarkPTSO.com with questions
Congratulations to our Class of 2023 Grant winners!
$1000 - Elizabeth Guy
$750 - Suzette du Toit
$500 - Rachel Hicks
$500 - Karly German
$250 Legacy Planning Advisors Random Winner
$250 - Ian Kruchten
$100 x 4 Randomly Selected
$100 - Delaney Urquhart-Foster
$100 - Leanna Jones
$100 - Mallory Bryk
$100 - David Bolt
Congratulations to our Class of 2022 scholarship winners:
$1,000 - Delaney Bourg
$750 - Hanna McNamara
$500 -Kylie Earnhardt
$500 -Hallie McDaniel
Congratulations to our Class of 2021 scholarship winners:
$1,000 -Maddie Davies
$750 -Shelby Mauldin
$500 -Anna Hicks
$500 -Emma Davies
Congratulations to our Class of 2020 scholarship winners:
$1,000 -Zachary Bourg
$750 -William Powell
$500 -Ethan Smith
$250 -Sarah Wilson
$250 -Emily Armstrong